Saturday, May 26, 2007

Clearifying the gesture

Okay, I guess its time to clear up a little misconception. It seems that a few readers are confused as to why I'm doing this. I'm not having trouble moving on, I'm not holding onto something that is lost. I'm certainly not depressed. I don't need self help books on how to move on, and definitely do not need Prozac. I'm not even holding on to the hope that we will get back together. The one thing I hope to accomplish with this Grand Gesture, is to let the person know that I Love Her. Its like a project to me. Something that I thought of, feel would be a beautiful thing, and want to do. I want to share my love with the world. I want to get the word out and spread love and encouragement to anyone, and everyone who feels this way, has felt this way, or has given up on chivalry and love. All is not lost, Love is alive and well. It lives in all of us.

1 comment:

Helene Breau-Ouellette said...

I suppose some people don't understand what you are trying to to. It's nice that you would do something this grand to show her the love you have for her. I thank you for your comment and wish you luck on getting your love one back.